CICA Claims UK
We specialise in claiming compensation on behalf of victims of crime throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of CICA Solicitors have extensive experience dealing with CICA claims and are your best prospect for receiving the compensation you deserve. We remove the complexity of claiming against the CICA scheme.
What is the CICA?
The CICA, short for Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, is a government organisation that was created to compensate the blameless victims of violent crime. People who have been physically or mentally injured can apply to the CICA for compensation ranging from £1,000 to £500,000.
Can I claim?
The CICA decide to make compensation awards by following a set of rules known as the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme. The scheme sets out the conditions which must be met before a victim of crime will be considered eligible for compensation. You could be eligible to claim if:
- The incident was reported to the police without any delay. Any delay could result in rejection of a claim by the CICA;
- Your injuries meet the minimum award of £1,000;
- The incident happened within the last two years. (There are special circumstances where you may still be able to claim from the CICA if the incident happened more than two years ago);
- The incident occurred within England, Wales or Scotland.
How much can I claim?
If you are considered eligible to receive compensation for your injuries from the CICA, there is a set tariff of awards that are available depending on the type of injuries you have sustained. Examples of some of the awards available include:
- £3,500 Fractured Jaw
- £27,000 Loss of an Eye
- £1,500 Loss of a Tooth
- £1,000 Fractured Tibia
- £11,000 Scarring
What we do for you:
- We provide a fast and efficient service with no complication and no hassle
- We guarantee a high quality service, all our Solicitors have many years experience claiming from the CICA
Start your 'No Win No Fee' claim now!
Leave your details below and one of our CICA Experts will be in touch to discuss your claim.
As a trusted member of the Law Society
- Your claim is entrusted to experienced Solicitors
- A dedicated person to deal with your case
- A supportive and understanding approach to your problems
- Full knowledge and experience of all CICA laws and procedures
- Full support to take you through the whole claim process
- Always acting in your best interests
- We talk in plain and simple language and avoid legal jargon